Ohh goodness, this truly is one of my favorite pages you've done for the comic so far, miss Viva! I'd hang this beauty on my wall in a heartbeat! <333
I thought that puddle looked finished as it was before, but you really proofed me wrong. Such wonderful play between lights and shadows and it even has the most delicious mix of reds and greens. Seki looks so drop dead gorgeous, such a beauty she is with the most kissable cherry lips! I adore this! *dies*
Ohh goodness, this truly is one of my favorite pages you've done for the comic so far, miss Viva! I'd hang this beauty on my wall in a heartbeat! <333
ReplyDeleteI thought that puddle looked finished as it was before, but you really proofed me wrong. Such wonderful play between lights and shadows and it even has the most delicious mix of reds and greens. Seki looks so drop dead gorgeous, such a beauty she is with the most kissable cherry lips! I adore this! *dies*